Friday, April 15, 2011

Recipe #17 Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken

I do not know why I wanted to make this but I was researching recipes and I ran across this one and it looked real easy and I had everything in my kitchen! The only thing that I changed was instead of using frozen chicken I used fresh chicken. I hate cooking frozen food!













INGREDIENTS:

  • 6 Boneless skinless chicken breast, halved
  • 1 bottle (18 oz) bbq sauce, whatever favor you want. I used original
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 italian dressing
  • 2 tablespoons of worcheshire sauce

DIRECTIONS:

1. Wash and cut the chicken breasts in half and place in a bowl.
2. Mix together the bbq sauce, brown sugar, italian dressing, and worcheshire inside the crock pot.
3. Place the chicken over it and spoon some onto the chicken.
4. Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.


BON APPETIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment