Sunday, March 20, 2011

Recipe #9 Bacon Cheesy Crackers

So when I was growing up my dad would make this as like an after school snack which is sooo good if I do say so myself. I decided to make it the other day because I had everything and it is real quick!















INGREDIENTS:
  • Any type of crackers
  • Your favorite type of cheese, I used Colby Jack (Yum!), sliced
  • 4 or 5 slices of bacon

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Cook the bacon in a skillet flipping every so often for 5 to 6 minutes or until crispy enough for your tasting. (You can also buy the precooked bacon and all you have to do is microwave it!)
  2. Place the cooked bacon on a paper towel to soak up the extra oil and then cut each slice into 4 little cubes.
  3. Place the cut up bacon on a cracker and then put a cube of cheese on each piece.
  4. Place in the mircowave for 20 to 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted.

BON APPETIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment