Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Recipe #44 Slow cooker short ribs

I went a little crazy the other night and I made my whole dinner selection for this cook book that Jon gave me. I made these short ribs (with minor changes), apple pie, home made eggnog, and home made salad dressing!! I know what your thinking! "Omg is girl is nuts!" But I had a great dinner:)



INGREDIENTS:

  • 3 pounds of beef short ribs, cut into serving sizes
  • 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon of thyme
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 can (10.5 oz) french onion soup
  • 1 24 oz bottle of any dark beer


DIRECTIONS:

1. Brown the short ribs in a skillet. Transfer to the slow cooker. Add the brown sugar, garlic, thyme, and flour. Coat the short ribs.
2. Stir the soup and beer together and pour of the short ribs.
3. Cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.

BON APPETIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment