Monday, January 2, 2012

Recipe #50 Easy Truffles

I made these for my boyfriend's family Christmas and I got awesome reviews! I went a little crazy though with decorating. I decorated with sprinkles, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, melted white and dark chocolate, nuts, and crushed peppermints! Have fun!!! To try something different you can add 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry extract instead of vanilla!





INGREDIENTS:

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla


DIRECTIONS:

1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Shape into 1 inch balls. Decorate them how you like!

BON APPETIT!          

No comments:

Post a Comment