Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Recipe # 81 Oreo Truffles

I also made this for Christmas this year. I made truffles last year for my fiances family and everybody kept saying how good my truffles are, so this year I was pretty much told to make them again. I wanted to try something new but still make truffles so I tried oreo truffles and they were awesome! This recipe only makes 48 so make sure you double it because they go quick!


INGREDIENTS:

36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided (don't use double stuffed)
1pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
16 oz. Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted

DIRECTIONS:

1. RESERVE 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
2. SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
3. REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm

No comments:

Post a Comment