Monday, October 7, 2013

Recipe #88 Apple Caramel Trifles

It has been a long time since I posted but I was getting married and that took up a lot of time! I haven't reall baked too much in that time but now that I am official married to the nest man ever I ended up making some desserts for my freidns shower. She wanted them served in wine glasses which was really hard to transport but if your having a small dinner party these are prefect to make




INGREDIENTS:
1 cup of heavy cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup plus caramel
1/2 cup diced fresh apples
1 cup granola, any flavor, I used orginal


DIRECTIONS:

1. Mix heavy cream and 2 tablespoons of sugar until it forms peaks and is light and fluffy. Fold in a 1/4 c caramel. Set aside
2. Mix fresh apples and granola together. Set aside.

To assemble:
At the bottom add caramel mousse, then a layer of caramel then top off with apple granola.

BON APPETIT!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment