Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Recipe #90 Raspberry Pudding Shots

It has been a long time! But now with the wedding and holidays over I have more time to now post all the recipes I have been collecting for you! This recipe is prefect for a holiday get together or a party that you maybe planning. Think super bowl party! My friend made a version of these shots for my bachelorette party and I really liked it so I made it for my other friend for her bachelorette party!





INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 small box instant cheesecake pudding
  • 1 cup milk     
  • 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur
  • 1/4 cup vodka
  • 1 8- oz container of cool whip, thawed             
                                                         
                                                                     
           
DIRECTIONS:
1. Add cold milk to instant pudding and mix until smooth
2. Add both liqueur and vodka and keep mixing
3. Fold in cool whip
4. Pour into shot glasses and freeze or store in the refrigertor
 
BON APPETIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment