Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Recipe #71 Jarlsberg Cheese Dip

I was in Georgia visiting my uncle for a weekend. He has a boat so we stopped at Krogers to pick up some fruit and snacks to take out with us. Well he picked out a Jarlsberg cheese dip and let me tell you... it was to die for!!! Definitely make this for the forth of July or if you have any other party coming up soon! It is a hit. Jarlsberg is a bit expensive so I changed the amount I put in and added swiss cheese because Jarlsberg is kind of like swiss cheese.






INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup of Jarlsberg, shredded
  • 1 cup of swiss, shredded
  • 1 cup of mayo
  • 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
  • 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic
  • pinch of pepper


DIRECTIONS:

  1. Combined all the ingredients.
  2. cover and chill for 4 hours or best overnight

BON APPETIT!

1 comment:

  1. You should come on over to my house and cook! Or we can share recipes! :D

    ReplyDelete