Sunday, August 5, 2012

Recipe #73 Cinnamon Coffee Cake

Hello Everyone! It has been one crazy busy summer and I have a ton of new recipes for you guys! This recipe was something I made for my new job. We had a pot luck and it was breakfast themed. This recipe has been in my family for awhile so I decided I would make this... only kicker is I have a special ingredient that I add to make my have a unique favor and really moist.... Pudding Mix!




Ingredients:

  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix (or whatever you want)
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix (or whatever you want)
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts

  • Directions:

    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
    2. In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, and butterscotch pudding mix. Add the eggs, oil and water, mix until well blended.
    3. In another bowl, stir together the brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts. Pour half of the batter into the pan, spread evenly. Sprinkle with half of the nut mixture. Cover with the rest of the batter, and sprinkle with the rest of the nut mixture.
    4. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn the oven down to 325 degrees F and bake for an additional 35 to 40 minutes.
    BON APPETIT!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment