Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Recipe #95 Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love cookies, but they are so bad for you and you can never just have one. So I was looking online one day, not for recipes and some how on my Facebook newsfeed this recipe popped up! I was like this is prefect because it doesn't have alot of sugar and I have all the ingredients! Once I made them and tried them I loved them. They taste like mini pieces of banana bread.




Ingredients:


4 tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 large egg
1 large banana, mashed
1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips



Directions:

1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.

2. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars, mix until smooth. Add in vanilla extract and egg. Next, add the banana. Beat well.

3. Slowly add in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.

4. Drop cookie dough by teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray. Once I dropped them on the cookie sheet I spread it out to make it more of a cookie shape because they don't fluff out like a normal cookie.

5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Remove cookies from pans; cool completely on wire racks.

BON APPETIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment