Thursday, February 13, 2014

Recipe #94 Lemon Butter Sauce with Chicken

So I had 2 packs of chicken in my freezer and I needed to use one of them up for dinner that night. I was so sick of chicken but I needed to use it. So I searched the internet looking for something that caught my eye. While at my work they provide lunch to new staff that comes in that week so I was in the kitchen getting my lunch ready when I saw what they were having. It looked and smelled so good. I asked my co-worker what it was a she said a lemon butter chicken. I figured that would be prefect for dinner. So I continued my recipe looking for something quick and easy to make after a long day of work and I found it! Along side rice or mashed potatoes this is prefect!



INGREDIENTS:

  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 garlic clove
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 1/8 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast

  • DIRECTIONS:

    1. In a skillet over medium heat, combine butter, lemon juice, salt, garlic, pepper and paprika. Bring to the boil; arrange chicken in skillet and again bring to the boil. Cover skillet and simmer for 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender, turning frequently.
    Serves 4.
     
    BON APPETIT!

    1 comment: